Important Risk Disclosures
Mirae Asset Global Discovery Fund
- Mirae Asset Global Discovery Fund as an umbrella fund under UCITS regulations has within it different sub-funds (the “Funds”) investing mainly in equities and equity related securities, each with a different risk profile.
- Some Funds may invest in emerging markets that should be regarded as having a higher level of illiquidity and volatility than investing in developed countries. Investors may suffer loss of the entire amount invested.
- Some Funds may invest in single markets or specific sectors subject to higher concentration risk and liquidity risk than other funds with a diversified portfolio of investments.
- Investment involves risks. Investors should not only base on this website alone to make investment decisions. Before making any investment decision, prospective investor should read the Funds’ offering documents carefully for further details, including the product features and risk factors, and should consider seeking independent professional advice.
Horizons Exchange Traded Funds Series
- Horizons Exchange Traded Funds Series is an umbrella fund with a series of different sub-funds (the “Funds”) which are exchange traded funds and which seek to provide investment results that, before deduction of fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of their respective underlying indices.
- Certain Funds are subject to concentration risk as a result of tracking the performance of a single country, single geographical region (Asia) or single sector. They are likely to be more volatile than a broad-based fund, such as a global equity fund, as they are more susceptible to fluctuations in value of the underlying indices resulting from adverse conditions in that single country, region or sector.
- Certain Funds invest in Asian emerging markets, and are therefore subject to greater risk of loss compared with investments in developed markets due to greater political, economic, taxation and regulatory uncertainty and risks linked to volatility and market liquidity.
- An investment in the units of the Funds may directly or indirectly involve exchange rate risk.
- The units of the Funds may trade at a substantial premium or discount to their net asset value.
- Due to fees and expenses of the Funds, liquidity of the market, foreign exchange costs, and changes to the regulatory policies, the returns of the Funds may deviate from that of their respective underlying indices.
- Investment involves risks. Investors may lose part or all of their investment. Investors should not base on this website alone to make investment decisions. Before making any investment decision, prospective investor should read the Funds’ offering documents (available on www.horizonsetfs.com.hk) carefully for further details, including the product features and risk factors, and should consider seeking independent professional advice.
This website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply or persons other than those specified above must not access this website. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. By proceeding, you are representing and warranting that the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction allow you to access the information.
The information or this website is being provided solely for information purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation of an offer of securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction and is strictly for your information only. The information is based on certain assumptions, information and conditions applicable at a certain time and may be subject to change at any time without notice. No assurance can be given that the investment objective of any investment products will be achieved. Any past performance, projection or forecast stated is not necessarily indicative of future performance. No representation or promise as to the performance of any investment products or the return on an investment is made. The value of an investment and the income from them, if any, may fall as well as rise. Investments in collective investment schemes are subject to risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. This website does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation and was prepared without regard to the specific objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person who may receive it.
The following pages may contain information and material relating to funds that are not authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong. Due care should be taken by all Hong Kong intermediaries that they comply with all relevant local rules and regulations in responding to requests from clients for information in respect of the investment products referred to on this website. The following pages may also contain information and material relating to funds that are authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) in Hong Kong, however, SFC authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of a fund nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of a fund or its performance. It does not mean the fund is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors.
You must read the above information before proceeding. By clicking the “I Agree” button below, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above information.